Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Introduction to Outside Reading

“A fast-moving tale of adventure, intrigue, and honor, with Mel a likable heroine and a lively narrator,” Booklist described. The Horn Book also commented, “A delightful read.” Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith is a story of war, deceit and intrigue. The reviews and the synopsis on the back cover draw me to this book. “A realm in trouble, a spirited female hero with magic to surround her, mystery, romance, an enigmatic marquis, court etiquette and secret messages- this is the stuff of dreams!” Tamora Pierce wrote.


No comments:


My Favorite Books:

Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Truth about Forever by .....
Tourist Trap by ....
Ophelia

My version of Twilight

My version of Twilight

My Blog List