Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fabulous and Intoxicating

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer: "Well, I knew they were something. Something outside the possibility of rational justification was taking place in front of my incredulous eyes. Whether it be Jacob's cold ones or my own superhero theory, Edward Cullen was not... human. He was something more." (Meyer 138)
As much of a nerd I am, I decided to read Twilight again (for the fifth time) and refresh my memory and ready my brain to make minute comparisons while watching the movie. The particular quote I picked is when Bella is trying to figure out what Edward and his family is. She went to the beach with Mike and that's when she meets Jacob who tells her all the legends and stories of these cold ones. It freaks her out and she doesn't believe it's true; that Edward is a vampire. dum dum dummm

No comments:


My Favorite Books:

Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Truth about Forever by .....
Tourist Trap by ....
Ophelia

My version of Twilight

My version of Twilight

My Blog List