Sunday, December 7, 2008

He's a Quadrupal Agent

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling: "But through all these years, [Dumbledore] has never stopped trusting Severus Snape, and therein lies my great value in the Dark Lord" (Rowling 31).
Snape, we find in the second chapter of the fifth book, remains a Death Eater. We discover in this section why Snape is cruel and prejudiced against Harry. Snape also admits that Dumbledore is a great wizard and we also discover that Narssica, Bellatrix and Snape are planning something for Malfoy that they aren't sure he can do successfully. This chapter lays out the whole premisice of the fifth book and sets the stage for future events.

No comments:


My Favorite Books:

Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Truth about Forever by .....
Tourist Trap by ....
Ophelia

My version of Twilight

My version of Twilight

My Blog List